Some very exciting happened this past week. The first ever Second Brain Summit was held online! Tiago Forte of Forte Labs brought together a series of speakers to excite and educate everyone on how to build a second brain and maximize its potential.
Here’s what Tiago had to say in a recent email:
Incredibly, we had over 12,300 live participants across 15 sessions led by 18 experts and thought leaders. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.
This week you learned:
- How to avoid self-sabotage in your productive efforts
- How to apply a “systems mindset” to your life
- How to reframe productivity through the lens of ADHD
- How to use apps like Notion, Logseq, Evernote, and OneNote
- How to automate your notetaking using tools like Readwise and Matter
- Insights into the future of digital notetaking
- How to use “meta” thinking and adopt “habits of learning”
- How to choose the perfect productivity app for you
- How to appreciate the inherent joy of thinking
- How to leverage your Second Brain to do your highest value work
And you know what? In case you missed anything, we’ve made every recording available on a YouTube playlist you can revisit and watch anytime.
Learn more about Building a Second Brain at the Forte Labs web site.