Did you know that the most efficient way to manage your Palm Beach County Library System card is through our web site: www.pbclibrary.org. With our online management tools, you can do the following:
- Switch to email notification for library account reminders. We recommend this as the best way to be notified. We’ll notify you about hold requests, send due date reminders, and let you know when it’s time to renew your library card!
- Switch to Text Notification and receive text alerts about items you have on hold and fines you may be accumulating.
- Have a new phone number? Update your library account online and be sure there is no interruption in service.
- If you change your email address, please be sure to update your library account so that we can contact you about items you have placed on hold and overdue material.
- If you forgot your PIN we will email it to you. To use this service you must know your library card number and have a valid email address linked to your library account.
- Change the PIN used to access your library account. You may change your PIN to any 4 to 10 digit numbers you like.
- Use your credit card to pay fines and fees online 24/7. Use our secure fine payment portal.
Explore all these options at: http://mylibrary.pbclibrary.org/gogreen/